A proprietorship/ Sole proprietorship trading firm is a business that is owned and run by an individual person. Proprietor ship firms are one of the most common forms of business in India. This firms is easy to start and there is very less regulatory requirements.
Proprietor ship business registration is dependent on the nature of the business and depending rules and regulations. Generally Proprietorship business is preferred by the most micro and small businesses operating in the unorganized sectors. The existence of a proprietorship needs to be established through tax registrations and other business registrations that a business is required to have as per the rules and regulations based on the Nature of the business.
For Instance Proprietorship can be registered for General Retail & Wholesale Sale by way of the Goods and services Tax Registration (GST). All the registrations for a proprietorship will be in the name of the Proprietor. So, the Proprietor is personally liable for all the liabilities of the Proprietorship | Sole proprietorship firm.
- PAN Application
- MSME / SSI Registration
- GST Application
- Current Account Opening Guidance
- Advisory on other applicable government registrations
- Business hour Support – CA & Experts
- PAN card of the proprietor
- Address Proof of the proprietor ( Any one of electricity bill or bank statement or landline bill or mobile bill )
- Specimen Signature ( Signature Copy )
- Ownership proof
- Rent agreement of your registered office, No objection certificate from the owner of the property of the property / Rent agreement of your registered office ( If Rented )
- No objection certificate from the owner